To our loyal patrons,
We, at Fitzrovia, have always been committed to maintaining the highest food safety standards and, in light of the current Covid-19 situation, we have implemented new protocols to guarantee your health and safety.
- We have introduced hands-free menus, which can be accessed using your own smartphone. QR codes are located on all our tables, which have images and descriptions of our complete menu in multiple languages, for your convenience. Simply pass your camera over the code and you will be directed to the site, no app required. For a preview simply head to www.mryum.com/fitzrovia
- We sanitise all surfaces, door handles, water taps, phones, hand rails and POS screens every hour
- Hand sanitiser stations are located around the restaurant to be used by staff between guests.
- All tables are thoroughly cleaned with single-use paper towels between seatings.
- We have moved to single-use items where possible. Therefore, no salt & pepper shakers or sugar bowls are laid on tables.
- Cutlery is only placed on tables after food is ordered.
- We are temporarily suspending the use of keep-cups for takeaway coffee, to ensure the safety of our team.
Most importantly we have organised ongoing training with our team to ensure everyone is aware of the significance of these changes in our service style and cleaning procedures.
You can trust that we will continue to provide excellent service and delicious food with the highest standards of personal hygiene & food safety.